[Rt-devel] How do I get a 'real' user on rt3.fsck.com?

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Mon Sep 8 10:15:28 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 04:07:32PM +0200, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi,

> I just wanted to report an issue or two and realized I did not have a
> real user for it. Should I just use guest/guest or would it be better to
> apply for a real account?

guest is enough, but easier ... just send a mail to
rt-bugs at bestpractical.com ;)

> Also, is it really wise to keep the bug reporting & fixing stuff in an
> instance that is used for testing, as well? I can see how it conveys the
> trust you have in your product, but..

+1

> PS: I attached a screenshot of how RT 3.8.1 looks in Konqui. Kinda
> weird :p

The way css is done in this part of the UI should really be rewriten I
think, I opened a bug report that talk on related problems:

 http://rt3.fsck.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=10079

I already did some tests to fix this, but didn't came into a nice
solution, I need to try it again when free time :)