[Rt-devel] How do I get a 'real' user on rt3.fsck.com?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Sep 8 12:10:34 EDT 2008

> Also, is it really wise to keep the bug reporting & fixing stuff in an
> instance that is used for testing, as well? I can see how it conveys
> the
> trust you have in your product, but..

We don't use it for testing (other than the fact that we keep it
updated to a near bleeding-edge release of RT). However, there are
many folks on the net who think that it's a great place to try
creating test tickets. The "Test" queue helps keep them from creating
bugs in RT complaining that the printer isn't working.

-j