[Rt-devel] Customized logo top left corner

J-P jphml at videotron.ca
Fri Sep 12 13:48:18 EDT 2008

Hi,

A (small) difference between the 3.6 and 3.8 interface is that there is no
logo on the top left corner (beside $rtname). It was moved to the footer
bottom right instead.

However, we'd really like to customize the interface to see our logo top
left. However, I'm unable to make that work! The code seems already there in
rt3/share/html/Elements/Logo for the Best Practical logo to appear, but I
don't see it.

I'm not an HTML/CSS expert but can find my way. Help or pointer on how we
could accomplish this would be very appreciated.

Thank you very much,

J-P