[Rt-devel] Replying to Resolved tickets_SendEmail

Eva Duque eduque at cc.com.ve
Tue Sep 16 15:12:19 EDT 2008

Hello list,

     I have two questions and I want to consult with you:

1 - I was reviewing the list and got a thread that touches the subject
that I took, and how to avoid the user to answer the ticket and closed
it re-opens. I would like to know how to avoid that. Check the code
AutoOpen.pm but not if you should take that path.

    Thread was that I was reading this: