[Rt-devel] (no subject)

Tim Coles Tim_Coles at spring.com
Wed Sep 24 16:45:45 EDT 2008

subscribe

Spring Group plc is one of the UK's leading recruitment and staffing services companies and is an active member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and the Supplier Diversity Europe Forum. Our services encompass contract and permanent IT and technology staff, office and industrial staff, workforce management services and recruitment outsourcing (RO). Spring Technology is the winner of the 2008 Recruiter Awards for Excellence for 'Best IT Recruitment Firm'  and employs the REC 2008 'IT Contractor of the Year'.   To find out how Spring can help your organisation, please email enquiries at spring.com.
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are strictly confidential and are solely for the person(s) at the e-mail address(es) above. If you are not an addressee, you may not disclose, distribute, copy or use this e-mail, and we request that you send an e-mail to postman at spring.com and delete this e-mail. Spring Group plc accepts no legal liability for the contents of this e-mail including any errors, interception or interference, as internet communications are not secure. Whilst Spring Group plc and the sender have taken every precaution to prevent transmission of computer viruses, should this inadvertently occur we do not accept any liability. Spring Group plc, Hazlitt House, 4 Bouverie Street, London, EC4Y 8AX. Registered in England, company number: 590054. Web: http://www.spring.com