[Rt-devel] SelfService by group

Chris Adams chris at improbable.org
Thu Feb 26 16:47:47 EST 2009

I have a group of users who would like to be able to see any tickets
requested by any member of their group - somewhat similar in goal to
theOnCreateSetDeptHeadCc in the wiki. Before I spend a ton of time
hacking the SelfService interface, is there a cleaner way to do this
in RT 3.8 than special-casing the extra watchers for MyRequests,
searches, ticket display, etc. everywhere? The only way this appears
to be possible would be by creating a separate queue for this group
but that wouldn't otherwise represent our organizational structure.

Thanks,
Chris