[Rt-devel] Custom User Field in Custom Ticket Action

schenkin schenkin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 17:33:44 EST 2009

I am trying to retrieve a custom user field from the requester of an incoming
ticket.

Can someone give me a perl snippet that I can incorporate into a custom
ticket action? I don't need the whole thing, just somewhere to start. All
the methods I can find seem to only apply to customfields attached to ticket
objects.

So far I load the current user with:

my $currentTicket = $self->TicketObj;

my $currentUser = new RT::CurrentUser;
$currentUser->LoadByEmail( $currentTicket->RequestorAddresses() );

But I can't load a custom field from the user.

Ideas?