[Rt-devel] Overriding RT::Tickets built-in limit of main.EffectiveID == main.id

Fran Fabrizio fran at cis.uab.edu
Wed Jun 17 11:10:32 EDT 2009

[Pardon me if this is the wrong place for this - I asked on rt-users a
few days ago but had no response]

Is there any way to override the RT::Tickets SearchBuilder's default
Limit of main.EffectiveID = main.id?  I'm writing a SearchBuilder
script where I would benefit from being able to directly retrieve
tickets that have been merged into other tickets.  I've been perusing
the perldoc for RT::Tickets_Overlay but wasn't sure if any of those
methods would do the trick.

Thanks,
Fran