[Rt-devel] RTx question - how do you populate the inc folder?

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Tue Jun 23 17:27:34 EDT 2009

I seem to be having trouble figuring out how to create the
inc::Module::Install using Module::Install::RTx, despite reading the
README, POD, and the section in "RT Essentials."  I can't find anything
on using Module::Install::RTx on the wiki.

AFAICT, none of those source say how to create or update
inc::Module::Install.

I've looked at the dist target in the Makefile generated by one RTx
module's Makefile.PL, and I don't see any evidence that it's creating
the bundled inc/ folder.  Which leads me to assume that the folder is
created by hand.

So, do we just copy the whole of the lib/ folders from Module::Install
and Module::Install::RTx to our inc/ every time we release a revision of
our RTx?

Regards,

	Richard Siddall