[Rt-devel] FW: Debian Etch

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Mon Mar 16 05:27:19 EDT 2009

shaker Khzym wrote:
> Dear All,

Firstly, this is not an RT Development issue, it is a use issue, hence
you should use RT-Users at lists.bestpractical.com not RT-Devel.

>    Is there a chat room to the Group.

Please read through the wiki for guidance. It will refer you to the RT
IRC channel. I'm not going to tell you where it is so that you /do/go
and read the wiki :)
http://wiki.bestpractical.com

>    I try to install RT on Debian Etch , but the installation steps is
> not enough to me   , now I installed but no color in the login page.
>    I am going to follow fastcgi steps. but If any one has a document for
> Debian Etch , please email me with it.

You won't get e-mailed such a document as it has already been documented
on the wiki and there is a lot of information in the RT-Users list archives.

I recommend following the "Manual Install" procedure.

--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com