[Rt-devel] AJAXy dependent custom fields?

Jim Meyer jim at geekdaily.org
Fri May 1 14:29:04 EDT 2009

Hello!

Just starting to look into RT again after a few years away (yeah, it
seems like everywhere I go we start using IT. Coincidence? I think not. ;).

We're trying to do something that others seem to have attempted: we want
  a pair of custom fields where setting a value in one CF
populates/constrains the other CF. I searched around the wiki and
mailing list archives; the closest I get is this thread:

   http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/devel/77090

... in which Jesse reveals that BP loves jQuery as much as I do. =]

Anyone got a semi-packaged solution or HowTo before we go trailblazing here?

Thanks!

--j, who's happy to be back on the list.