[Rt-devel] [Rt-commit] r19576 - rt/3.8/trunk/lib/RT/Interface

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Sat May 9 04:25:05 EDT 2009

On Sat, May 09, 2009 at 12:42:15AM +0400, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> Shouldn't we encode according to outgoing encoding we define in the
> config? And do it using the method we use for other outgoing emails.
> This should be covered with tests for latin1 chars and else chacters:
> russian, chinese or something else outside latin1.

In this patch, I'm just fixing headers of the mail forward (not the
forwarded email). And as it is made of forwarded email subject that may
contain non ascii chars and as it's possible to have To/Cc/Bcc that
contains a name with non-ascii chars, I encoded those headers with rfc
2047.

But maybe it's possible to use same code as other outgoing emails, but
that needs whole refactoring of forward method.