[Rt-devel] [Rt-announce] RT 3.8.3 Release

Joop JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Thu May 28 07:07:22 EDT 2009

Kevin Falcone wrote:
> We are happy to announce that RT 3.8.3 is now available.
> NEW FEATURES
> ============
>  * Insert a transaction on queues creation and allow users to consult transaction
>    history for queues (consistent with what is done for groups/users).
>  * Add transactions when enabling/disabling users/groups/queues so admins can
>    tracks those changes through "history" links.

I upgraded my 3.8.2 install with 3.8.3  and tried out a couple of
things. The above doesn't seem to work for every modification made to
groups/users/queues.
To be sure that local modifications don't interfere I have installed a
pristine 3.8.3 and the same problem.
Configuration/Groups/Onderhoud/Description: change it --> save it ->
entry in History
Configuration/Groups/Onderhoud/Members: delete one --> Modify Members
--> NO entry in History

Is this a bug or do I read more than there is from the above NEW FEATURES?

Regards,

Joop