[Rt-devel] ACLs defined by extensions

Dominic Hargreaves dominic.hargreaves at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 8 11:09:03 EDT 2009

I'm interested in additing some ACL checking functionality to
RTx::EmailCompletion[1] but there doesn't seem to be any existing
ACL that corresponds to "view all users" (and in any case I'd want
a separate one for "view all LDAP users"). I'm not sure whether it's
possible to easily define a new ACL in an extension without making
schema management a nightmare; does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Dominic.

[1] https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=50338

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Team