[Rt-devel] Auto-populating a custom field using a scrip.

jrummel jrummel at imapp.com
Wed Oct 21 15:08:57 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am using 3.6.5 with MySQL.  I have a custom field called "County" that has
a list of counties in it.  Based on what county is selected when the ticket
is created, I want another custom field called "Analyst" to populate with
the analyst's name that is assigned to that county.  I realize I need to
make a new scrip with "On Create" as the Condition and a "Blank" template (i
think), but am not sure what else I need.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you!