[Rt-devel] Ticket Collection via List of Ticket IDs

Joel Hartshorn jhartshorn at seattletimes.com
Tue Sep 8 15:36:22 EDT 2009

I need this all server side in PERL.

A better CLI "Input" example would be:

rt show ticket/3,4,5,6 where 3,4,5,6 are Ticket IDs

It would be very useful to do something like:

Result.html?ids=1:2:3:4:5 in the querystring...

However, if I can't get that, I was hoping to duplicate the functionality of
Result.html with something like:

my $tickets = RT::Tickets->new(1,2,3,4,5);

That would be extremely useful.