[Rt-devel] Pulling data on ticket transactions - what's thebest method?

Rhys Hanrahan rhys at fusiontech.com.au
Tue Apr 13 21:32:31 EDT 2010

Just to let you all know, I've fixed the script this morning.  It would
seem that it was caused by a limit call I had to select only the
"OldValues" column in the results, which is the only value I needed.  I
also tried a different method of validating the result object, this may
have been pointless but it's working now so I won't be changing it.  I
have no idea why the limit was causing the issue - I didn't get that far
into my debugging, but I do know I don't have any more time to invest
into this now that it's working.  If anyone knows why, I'd love to know.

I've run a test and the CSV only shows a single ticket out of a whole
month's worth with a billable queue, and this is a ticket I know was
created directly into that queue.  So I think it's safe to say it's now
working.

I've altered the original script I posted with the new working code to:
matrixmud.net/RT-Script.txt