[Rt-devel] RT 3.8.8 RC2 availabled for testing.

Joop JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Thu Apr 15 03:11:09 EDT 2010

HI All,

I just installed the RC2 against a brand new Oracle 10gR2 database and
found that there are problems with DBD::Oracle
More specific 1.22 I think works since I have that on my new production
box but 1.23 certainly doesn't. 1.24(a) which is the most current on
CPAN does work well.
Problem that one encounters with 1.23 is that the insert into the USERS
table fails with an obsure error about problems with the LOB data. And
that is one of the things fixed in 1.24(a)

Is it possible for make fixdeps to check against the bad 1.23? or to
require atleast 1.24?

Regards,

Joop