[Rt-devel] How to enclose transaction attachments into outgoing mail?

Agnislav Onufrijchuk Agnislav.Onufrijchuk at portaone.com
Thu Aug 19 07:47:35 EDT 2010

Hi all.

One of my RT's workflows is following:

- 2 tickets: tt #1 in queue #a and tt #2 in queue #b.
- tt #1 and tt #2 are linked.
- Owner posts correspondence into ticket #1.
- Additional transaction 'touch' is created in tt #2.
- 'touch' causes scrip that emails message that was posted into tt #1.

Now the only text message is sent, without attachments. I can include links to
attachments, but I want to enclose attachments themselves. Is it possible?

wbr,
--
Agnislav Onufrijchuk
PortaOne, Inc., RT Developer