[Rt-devel] [Patch] remove all queue mail addresses in Attachment sub Addresses

Loos, Christian CLoos at netcologne.de
Mon Feb 8 04:34:25 EST 2010

Hi,

in lib/RT/Attachment_Overlay.pm sub Addresses there are only the
correspond and comment mail address from the current queue removed.

But there should be all queue mail addresses removed.

I noticed that after the upgrade from 3.6 to 3.8.
At the ticket page, if you go to people there are at
'Add new watchers' some entries and on the ticket reply
page there are also some entries at 'One-time Cc' and
'One-time Bcc'. These entries are user (mail addresses)
who appear in the transaction message headers.
They are evaluated with Transaction->Addresses which call
Attachment->Addresses.

If you move a ticket from queue A to queue B, these entries
include the mail address from queue A.

And I hope I'm right, that it don't make sense to mail from ticket
in queue B to a mail address of queue A as RT recognize this as an
mail loop.

Thanks!
Chris

--
Christian Loos
Technik, Service Delivery, Network Documentation & Fibre Management

NETCOLOGNE Gesellschaft für Telekommunikation mbH
Am Coloneum 9 | 50829 Köln
Tel: +49-221-2222-276 | Fax: +49-221-2222-7276
www.netcologne.de

Geschäftsführer: Werner Hanf, Dipl.-Ing. Karl-Heinz Zankel
HRB 25580, AG Köln