[Rt-devel] Possible bug in Rt 3.8.7 SelfService ?

L B bertignac at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 04:45:29 EST 2010

Hi,

 I tried a) by enabling the log queries in Postgres, but it's
difficult to debug (many queries), and I don't see any taking too much
time.

 I tried b) but I don't have the dump in the logs. All the log options
are set to debug in RT config, I added your code at the beginning of
webmux.pl juster after the comments, restarted RT, tail -f
/var/log/rt.log but after a kill -USR1 pid_which_is_looping, nothing
is dumped in the logs. Are you sure of the code or did I do something
wrong?

--
L.B.