[Rt-devel] Custom fields as dates patch

Ivan Kohler ivan-rt-devel at 420.am
Tue Jul 20 22:50:33 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 02:27:27PM -0500, Kevin Falcone wrote:

> Being a child of the 3.8.9 ticket just means it should be triaged
> before then, not that we won't release 3.8.9 without it.

Apologies for my misunderstanding.

> As you've noted already, it does not work well enough to be merged
> as-is

Once I dug into things, it wasn't difficult to fix the search issues I
had pointed out.  I also updated the patch to apply cleanly against
3.8.8.  It is attached to this mail and ticket #8721.

Seems to work well enough now AFAICT.  :)

If there are any additional changes Best Practical would like in order
to merge this for 3.8.9 or 3.10.0, please feel free to ask and I'll see
what I can do.

--
Ivan Kohler
Open-source billing, ticketing and provisioning