[Rt-devel] Custom fields as dates patch

sunnavy sunnavy at bestpractical.com
Wed Jul 28 00:32:07 EDT 2010

if date fields(without time) are not sensitive to timezones, which timezone
will it be actually in then, system's timezone?
We need this so we can find out what users really mean.
( sometimes, I hate that the earth is global ;)

If so, we have to assume when users input a date field, it is in system or some
fixed timezone, but when they input a datetime field, it's in their own timezone,
kinda confusing.

best wishes
sunnavy