[Rt-devel] Requestor attributes in ticket search results

Jérôme Charaoui jcharaoui at cmaisonneuve.qc.ca
Tue Mar 9 15:26:31 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm looking to have RT display a selection of essential requestor
attributes (ie. WorkPhone) in a column on the ticket search result
page(s). I understand that the current stable version, RT 3.8.7, can't
do this.

I haven't dug in very deep into the code, but I understand that some
important modifications might need to be made to make this happen.

So before going any further, I'd like to know:

1) Is this functionality already planned for a future version?

2) From someone who's more familiar with the internals of RT, is this
even reasonable to attempt considering the extra overhead of creating
and maintaining a potentially large custom patch?

Thanks,

--
Jérôme Charaoui
Service informatique - Collège de Maisonneuve