[Rt-devel] BrandedSubjectTag

Raed El-Hames rfh at vialtus.com
Mon Mar 15 13:29:38 EDT 2010

Hi;

rt-3.8.7
When listing the queues in /Admin/Queues/index.html I would also like to
include the SubjectTag , is this possible ??
Looking through the code and database it seems the queue subject tag is
an Attribute entry with the Queue id and the Tag encrypted (hashed)
within the Content field.(which is not a good way of doing things to be
honest).
Is there a clean way to extract these, so it can be listed and/or
searched on ?? If not is there a field that I can tinker with (for
example Attribute.Description) so I can include queue id and Tag without
breaking this function??

Any help would be appreciated?

Regards;

Roy