[Rt-devel] Possible bug in Rt 3.8.7 SelfService ?

L B bertignac at gmail.com
Fri May 7 17:30:35 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Peter C. Lai <peter at simons-rock.edu> wrote:
> This gets stranger and stranger since I don't know anybody that has the
> pagination problem. Was it introduced when you upgraded to 3.8.7?

I don't have this pagination problem anymore. Before running 3.8.7, I
was running 3.8.6 for some instances and 3.6.6 for others. I'm sure
this parameter fixed this problem, on a old version.

I removed the UseSQLForACLChecks on 3.8.7, and pagination looks good.

I did several tests and it was clear that enabling this ended with a
above, without any rights), and processes running with 100% CPU until
the server crashes. Disabling it fixed the problem, no doubt.

--
L.B.