[Rt-devel] RT 3.9.4 Upgrade problem

Sean stroke_of_death at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 17:57:01 EDT 2010

All,

Upgraded RT 3.8.6 to 3.9.4 (on a test system of course) on almost every page Im getting errors now such as:

RT::Queue::lifecycle Unimplemented in HTML::Mason::Commands. (/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/QueueSummaryByStatus line 112) - on RT At a glance

RT::Queue::lifecycle Unimplemented in HTML::Mason::Commands. (/opt/rt3/share/html/Ticket/Elements/Tabs line 58) - when trying to look at a ticket.

etc.. - All seem to revolve around RT::Queue::lifecycle Unimplemented in HTML::Mason::Commands.

My make testdeps and fixdeps all come back fine, followed all instructions

Realize Im leaving out a lot of detail as far as OS/DB etc.. just figuring this may be an easy fix that I'm missing, will be more than happy to provide any initial details that will help.

Thanks.