[Rt-devel] Patch for link shredding

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Tue Oct 26 20:55:51 EDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

w00t! First RT patch in some years. :)

What is keeping the patch from RT 3.8? For the new AT release I have to
override RT::Ticket::LINKTYPEMAP(). :(

I'll try to get some time to add tests. That shredding code is not the
easiest to understand but I am getting there!

Should we relocate the link definitions to RT::Link and then add a method to
RT::Record that returns valid link types for the object?