[Rt-devel] How to hook into the Results.html page

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Mon Sep 13 12:42:59 EDT 2010

Hi.

As Kevin suggested you can get IDs out of results and build "id in (...)"
query using RT API.

If you install sphinx search engine for mysql then you can use sphinx in any
search not only in custom portlet. Similar change is in 3.999 branch in the
repository.

07.09.2010 20:39 пользователь "Guadagnino Cristiano" <