[Rt-devel] Download all attachments as a zip

Richard Harman rt-devel at richardharman.com
Tue Sep 14 00:12:43 EDT 2010

Now available as a full fledged extension!

I just uploaded the first release of RTx-AttachmentZip to github at
http://github.com/warewolf/rt-extension-attachmentzip

It tweaks the ShowAttachments mason component add 'Download attachments
as a zip archive | Current | All |'.

I also just uploaded it to CPAN, so in a few days you should be able to
run 'CPAN -i RTx::AttachmentZip'

Enjoy

Richard G Harman Jr <me+nospam at richardharman.com>