[Rt-devel] R: using sphinx for fulltext search

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Tue Sep 14 02:48:33 EDT 2010

Paul,
I have finished the work on integrating Sphinx with RT. I am publishing all I did in the RT Wiki; look for "IntegrateSphinx" if you want to see the info on the wiki.

For now I did not use the suggestions from Kevin and Ruslan... we did a hack to integrate search results in RT, but it is working wuite well in our environment.

I plan to improve our code though, and I can foresee "real" and complete RT integration in the future with the help of the community.

Ruslan, I am interested in what you said about the 3.999 branch too, because I'm not willing to do duplicate work.

Thank you!
Cris