[Rt-devel] AutoCreateFromExternalUserInfo no longer works?

Jonah Hirsch crazydog115 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 18:40:48 EDT 2011

We're upgrading our server that runs RT, and on our test server,
AutoCreateFromExternalUserInfo does not seem to be working anymore.
When a user logs in, and they don't have an account, this error is
displayed:

Can't locate object method "LoadById" via package "RT::Base" at
> /opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/CurrentUser_Local.pm line 139.

Was something removed between RT 3.8.8 and 3.8.10? Is there a way to fix
this?

I'm using this as my CurrentUser_Local.pm:
http://www.zanfur.com/rt3-contrib/AutoCreateFromExternalUserInfo/CurrentUser_Local.pm