[Rt-devel] Dashboard weekly and m-f subscription issues, with patch for v4.0.2

Jim.H.Berry at frb.gov Jim.H.Berry at frb.gov
Mon Aug 22 16:14:32 EDT 2011

Hi,

We noticed a few issues relating to Dashboard subscriptions:

1.  In rt-4.0.2, there is an error determining when to email a weekly
dashboard.

2.  When we subscribe to a dashboard with frequency m-f,  it is shown as
subscribed "None"  in the Dashboards summary table. (The dashboard is
emailed as expected)  This was reported with a patch for v3.8 by Gerard
Fenelon in February 2011,  but apparently a fix was not made for v4.x.

3. The subject of the email for a Monday - Friday dashboard appears as
"[...] M-f Dashboard..."    instead of M-F or Mon-Fri.  Certainly not a
big deal, but easy to adjust.

Attached are patches for rt-4.0.2 which seem to address these 3 issues.

Thanks
Jim Berry