[Rt-devel] Attachments are getting deleted on CF value change (Bug? Feature?)

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Mon Mar 28 13:21:44 EDT 2011

Please keep responses on the list, thanks.

On 28 Mar 2011 13:16, Alexander Finger wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
>>> P.S.: This happens in RT 3.8.4 as well as in 4.0rc7
>> Can you reproduce simply on a fresh database using 4.0rc7?
>
> Yes, that's what I did. I can give you either access to the RT system
> or send you the database excerpts if you need more information.

Send the steps to reproduce on a fresh 4.0.0rc7 to
rt-bugs at bestpractical.com and we'll look into it.  If you could,
attaching a tarball of a SQLite database and the running RT directory
would be useful, but we could also ask for that later if we need it.

Thanks,
Thomas