[Rt-devel] [patch] RT::Interface::Web _Overlay/_Vendor/_Local not being included

Ivan Kohler ivan-rt-devel at 420.am
Wed May 18 20:39:19 EDT 2011

Hi,

Sorry to be a pain.  Any idea here now that the dust has settled from
4.0.0?  I'd really like to see this fixed and Web_Vendor/_Local files
working again.

I would be happy to contribute a patch if someone from the RT
team could let me know your preference wrt the options for fixing this I
outlined below.

--
Ivan Kohler, President and Head Geek, Freeside Internet Services, Inc.
Open-source billing, ticketing and provisioning - http://www.freeside.biz/