[rt-devel] Getting Custom Fields for a User

Lee Wilson leefm40 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 15 14:59:45 EDT 2012

Good Evening,

I'm trying to obtain the list of custom fields for the current user so that I can take certain decisions based on these values.

I've had a look at the code in 'Admin/Elements/EditCustomFields' and adapted (I think) accordingly but it's not returning any values:

I'd appreciate any assistance that you can offer.

Here's the code of put into 'local/html/Callbacks/MyCallbacks/Ticket/Elements/EditCustomFields/MassageCustomFields'

---
<%$session{'CurrentUser'}->RealName%>
% while (my $CustomFieldObj = $CustomFields->Next) {
<% $CustomFieldObj->id %><% $CustomFieldObj->Name %><br />
%}

<%INIT>
  my $CustomFields = RT::CustomFields->new($session{'CurrentUser'});
  $CustomFields->UnLimit;
  $CustomFields->LimitToLookupType( $LookupType ) if $LookupType;
</%INIT>

<%ARGS>
  $LookupType => 'RT::Queue-RT::User'
</%ARGS>