[rt-devel] License restrictions on Java library for RT's REST interface

Sun Apr 22 12:54:53 EDT 2012

Thanks for all your answers - I decided to release the Java library (RT-REST) under the Apache License, Version 2.0 and release the RT and JasperServer integration toolkit (RT-Jasper) under the AGPLv3 (because JasperServer is released under the AGPLv3).

Guess that should be OK.

Now on to writing the release announcement ;-)