[rt-devel] Link in transaction descriptions?

Andy D'Arcy Jewell andy.jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 04:33:35 EDT 2012

On 31/10/12 21:44, Jérôme Charaoui wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm wondering if it's feasible to add HTML links within RT transaction
> descriptions.
>
> That would be useful for adding links in ticket history relationship
> items on the web interface.
>
> For example :
>
> "Enoch, Root - Reference to ticket #1234 added"
>
> The "ticket #1234" could appear on the web interface as a link to the
> actual ticket.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding (likely!) but wouldn't that just link back to
the ticket you are viewing? Normally, you would be looking at the
transaction history of ticket #1234 in order to see the "Enoch, Root -
Reference to ticket #1234 added"transaction...

--
Andy D'Arcy Jewell

SysMicro Limited
Linux Support