[rt-devel] Module::Install and RTxInitDB

Dr Tim Cutts tjrc at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Nov 9 03:48:03 EST 2012

The committee address was a mistake.  I'm quite new to git, and I use it for both Debian work (for which I use my personal address) and work. My RT stuff is done mostly on work time, so I need to acknowledge that.  My git noob factor is what's biting here.  In other words, do whatever you need to do, and I'll make a fresh fork when you're done.