[rt-devel] RT Documentation Now Online

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Thu Sep 13 18:52:09 EDT 2012

All of the documentation which ships with RT is now published online in
an easily browsable format: http://bestpractical.com/rt/docs

Read our full blog post for all the details:
http://blog.bestpractical.com/2012/09/rt-documentation-now-online.html

Even though this documentation has been public and available for years,
publishing it to the web site gives it a new level of visibility. This
shows where our docs need some work (yes, we see it too). We'll continue
to improve, correct, and add to the documentation over time.

You can help by submitting documentation patches if you find areas that
could be improved or are incorrect. Part of the published doc includes
instructions for getting started contributing patches [1]. You can also
browse the code and doc on Github [2] and use their web editing feature
to make changes and submit pull requests easily.

We hope you find the online documentation useful. Let us know what you
think.

[1] http://bestpractical.com/rt/docs/latest/hacking
[2] http://github.com/bestpractical/rt