[rt-devel] New RT-theme: "love at first sight" maker theme

Geert Claes geert.wl.claes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 05:02:45 EDT 2013

Hi Ákos, I only joined the RT forum here recently and just noticed your post.
We actually are looking at doing the same thing, make the RT UI (and UX)
look-n-feel better.

How is your initiative going (we haven't started yet)?  Are you using a
front-end framework at all?

http://requesttracker.8502.n7.nabble.com/rt-devel-RT-Tracker-styling-look-n-feel-td53550.html

akos.torok at docca.hu wrote