[rt-devel] ProcessTicketLinks

Raed El-Hames Raed.El-Hames at daisygroupplc.com
Wed Jun 5 12:27:10 EDT 2013

Hi,

Apologies for the long signature , its not in my control.
I have created an unmerge function that worked well in 3.8 , however now I have moved to 4.0.10 it stopped working as expected.
The problem I have is ProcessTicketLinks not being called from my local/lib/RT/Interface/Web_Local.pm and instead its being called from the main lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm

I have other functions in Web_Local.pm (example ShowRequestedPage) which are being called correctly .
Have I missed anything special about ProcessTicketLinks ?? Any pointers will be greatly appreciated

Regards;
Roy

[cid:image939c62.PNG at 9288549f.47a7187a]

This email (and any attachments) contains information, which may be privileged and/or confidential. It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you're not the intended recipient, please note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited. If you've received this email in error, please let me know immediately by emailing me at the email address above and then delete all traces of this email from your system.  We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.

Computer viruses can be transmitted by email. You should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. We accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email or any attachments.

Daisy Communications Ltd
Registered office: Daisy House, Lindred Road Business Park, Nelson, Lancashire, BB9 5SR
Registered in England and Wales with company number: 4145329