[rt-devel] Fwd: Bug with multiple emails

Андрей masterok05x at mail.ru
Thu Apr 10 06:26:08 EDT 2014

 Hello!
I have found a bug ( or maybe i do not understand how it must work).
When we create a new user via visual interface RT we can fill field Email, and we can write there more then 1 email (for example "bla-bla1 at gmail.com,bla-bla2 at gmail.com").
When I create ticket via web interface. the notify will sent on both emails. but when i want reply from one of this emails, I have got en error " RT could not load a valid user, and RT's configuration does not allow
for the creation of a new user for your email ". Thats why I cannot "reply" or "comment" from my email.
RT version is 3.8.5.

Please explain how I can fix this error, or maybe workaround (we need use 2 or more emails in user profile).
Thank you in advance.