[rt-devel] same description for tow different owner change transactions

Christian Loos cloos at netcologne.de
Fri Apr 11 02:13:28 EDT 2014

Am 10.04.2014 19:14, schrieb Kevin Falcone:
> I agree that this is confusing.  It's actually confusing in 4.0 too
> (at least in my testing I see the same language).
>
> My biggest concern with clarifying this is trying to reuse some
> already translated language from elsewhere in RT if we can.
> Any thoughts with that in mind?
> If I was starting fresh, I might say "Assigned to Somebody" as the
> Nobody->Somebody transition, but I'm not convinced that's right.

If we want to reuse existing translations the one thing we can do is
changing Me->Somebody to 'Owner changed from Me to Sombody' for RT 4.0
and 4.2 as I couldn't find anything else that we can use from the
existing translations.

I like your 'Assigned to Somebody'.
So for 4.4 we can change Me->Somebody back to 'Given to Somebody' and
use 'Assigned to Somebody' for Nobody->Somebody.

Chris