[rt-devel] Patch: AlwaysNotifyActor usable in RT::Action::NotifyGroup

Nathan Boddy nathan.boddy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 06:05:53 EST 2014

Hi RT Devs,

Many thanks for a great product.

I wanted the AlwaysNotifyActor feature from RT::Action::Notify in
NotifyGroup and found it pretty easy to implement.

Removed NotifyActor checking from NotifyGroup and left it to the parent
Notify class.

There were no tests related to these files so I have not added any.

Hope this helps.  This would be my first open source contribution so any
feedback appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan