[rt-devel] Adding field to modify TicketObj priority with AfterOwner callback

Rhys Hanrahan rhys at nexusone.com.au
Thu Jan 16 00:25:14 EST 2014

Thanks Kevin! Can you believe that after 4 years of using RT, none of us have actually pulled up the "show details" UI. Amazing.

Since "show details" doesn't require a page re-load, it could well suit our needs (quickly changing priority). But if that's still not enough and I need the extra field anyway, then I'll probably use ARGSRef on BeforeCreate as you suggested.

Very much appreciate your insight.

Thanks,
Rhys.