[rt-devel] RT 4.2 missing Cache-Control header for static content

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Jan 22 17:17:54 EST 2014

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 11:14:19AM +0100, Christian Loos wrote:
> just want to drop you a note that content which is served direct from
> share/static/ don't get an Cache-Control header.

Would you please forward this in to rt-bugs.
I suspect we actually want a Plack Middleware, but I'm not sure which
one off the top of my head.  We'll go have a look for a relevant one.

Thanks for the report, I'd seen something around this, but assumed it
was a bug in my setup and hadn't tested with a vanilla RT.

-kevin