[rt-devel] Patch to add aria labels to SelectionBox arrow buttons

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Jul 3 14:22:56 EDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 03, 2014 at 04:17:59PM +0000, Keith Creasy wrote:
> Unfortunately I'm sort of swamped right now. My plan is to grep the source files for those arrow chars and hopefully get them all.
>
> If you want to pull out the ones I have in there and let me submit the rest in a week or so that would be fine. It does make sense to try and get them all in one pass.

I'd rather try to fix a bunch of them in one branch than piecemeal them
in. I'm sure you'll find others as your users use RT, but it's cleaner
to fix a bunch at once.

There's no big deal holding this fix for 4.2.7, so I'll leave
4.2/aria-label-arrows published for now, and rename if you end up
fixing other things to do.

-kevin