[rt-devel] RT 4.2 Watcher code in both lib/RT/Ticket and lib/RT/Queue? - which should be modified?

Mike Lutz milutz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 09:21:32 EDT 2014

Hi!

  I'm attempting to write a plugin to add some extra watchers in RT 4.2.5.  In searching the codebase I'm finding what appears to be copies of the same watcher code in both lib/RT/Queue.pm and in lib/RT/Ticket.pm. (I'm looking at AddWatcher, DeleteWatcher, IsWatcher, and the 'sub's for the watcher names themselves (Cc, AdminCc, and Requestors (which is only in Ticket.pm??)))

  Are both of these used? I.E. will I need to augmenting both if I want to add some new watchers system wide?

Thanks!
-Mike