[rt-devel] SelfService interface in RT

Todd Wade todd at bestpractical.com
Mon Apr 27 22:29:31 EDT 2015

On 4/23/15 11:47 AM, ABD EL MALEK BOUBARNOUS wrote:
>      I'm using RT  4.2.  I want unprivileged users to only access their
> own tickets but when I log in as unprivileged user in The SelfService
> interface I can access to other tickets using the research box or
> by modifying the ID in the URL,
>
> Does anyone know how I can stop that.

Hello,

This sounds like you have ShowTicket (and perhaps similar rights)
granted to The Unprivileged group. If you grant this right at this
level, unprivileged users can see all tickets.

You probably want to grant it to the Requestor role. In this manner
unprivileged users can only see the tickets they create.

Regards,